Notables from Saturday BLACKPOLL WARBLER

David DiSiena

Yesterday, Mike P and I set out on a century run. While we can up short we did find the following birds of interest. The reported MERLINS at blockhouse park. 3 GREAT EGRETS at Wright’s loop. A single BLACKPOLL WARBLER about midway up river rd south in Ft Miller. SEMI-PALMATED PLOVERS at Wright’s and on exposed mud on the Hoosic viewed from Knickerbocker rd. A PEREGRINE perched on a power stanchion on Knickerbocker rd and lastly, a male ORCHARD ORIOLE in a hedge row on Cary rd in the Fort Edward grasslands.

David DiSiena