Fw: Destination this Week

Naomi Lloyd

--- On Tue, 9/26/17, William J. Lee <bileej@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: William J. Lee <bileej@hotmail.com>
Hi, All,

     As I will be out of town tomorrow, I'm sending this out a day early, The weather
forecast is that this record breaking heat and humidity will depart the region late tomorrow with the passage of a front
bringing us N/NNW winds and cooler temperatures. This should bring a major migratory flight of raptors
over the Helderberg escarpment.

Let's meet at 8:00 a.m. at Thacher State Park's Indian Ladder Overlook parking
area and see what the winds blow in. Bring a folding chair
and a spotting scope if you have one. Dress warmly as it will not be 90 degrees up there
with brisk winds in the teens. Hope to see you there.

Bill Lee