Pine bush 9/24

Eric Molho

Got out to the pine bush early Saturday. Secretly hoping for the mythical Connecticut warbler, I was greeted by a fall warbler palooza none of which were Connecticut. Among those I was able to ID were warbling and blue headed vireo, Nashville, wilson's, pine, magnolia, yellowthroat, black and white, black-throated green and blue, parula, prairie, palm and redstart. I suspect all those warblers flitting through the trees were on a mission to distract me from the Connecticut that must have been skulking through the undergrowth.
Eric
.