eBird Report - Zepko Road,Ballston Spa, Sep 19, 2017

Ronald Harrower

Road I can walk to from my house. Because it's a dead end, there isn't much traffic. You can also connect with Zim Smith Trail and walk as far as you want/can. Forest, small marshes, wet forest.

Zepko Road,Ballston Spa, Saratoga, New York, US
Sep 19, 2017 4:30 PM - 5:20 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments: Temperature was 78 degrees, light wind. I parked on Zepko Road, 100 yards from railroad crosing. I walked down the rest of the road and down the Zim Smith Trail that passes along there. Light was difficult with Warblers bouncing around high up in trees with sun behind them. Did pack out about 25% of them.
24 species

Turkey Vulture 1
Sharp-shinned Hawk 1 Flew parallel right over Zepko Road and turned op the railway line.
Mourning Dove 4
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 1
Downy Woodpecker 2