vischer ferry this morning

gregg_recer

spent almost 3 hours at VF this morning. I ran into john kent when I got there and we walked the loop from the whipple bridge down toward the river and then around to the east and back. We had a couple of pretty nice migrant waves with a total of 7 warbler species and 3 vireos. Highlights were 1 wilson's warbler, at least 10 magnolia's, and 3 or 4 each blackburnians and yellow-throated vireos. John had a tennessee warbler before I got there, and a handful of green-winged teal were present in the far western pool along the tow path.

--
Gregg Recer
gregg_recer@...