morning bird walk

george steele

I will be leading a morning bird walk around the Mohawk Gateway Overlook this coming Saturday, Sept 2nd, 7:30 to 10:00 in partnership with the Amsterdam Recreation Department. I did this area with four other birders a few weeks ago and got 25 species. Wondering what we might get this Saturday. The walk will start at the boat launch on the South Side of Amsterdam. I'm trying to show case the Gateway Bridge and create some enthusiasm for birding among Amsterdam and area residents. If you have any questions or need directions email me directly at silphidae@.... George Steele