Birding location on the Hudson River

Louis J. Suarato

I've discovered a very convenient location right on the Hudson in Albany. It's called Springers Marina at 5 Broadway. The marina is south of the Albany Yacht Club, on the opposite shore. There's parking along the river, public restrooms and a breakfast and lunch food stand called H&L on the Hudson. I've seen the usual Hudson River birds, so far, including eagles, cormorants, gulls, terns, various ducks. It's also a perfect location for sunrises and moonrises. https://instagram.com/p/BXigirUnH27/

Louis J. Suarato