Century Run Tomorrow!

Larry & Penny Alden

This is a reminder that tomorrow is the HMBC’s 72nd Guy Bartlett Century Run, where teams of birders try to find as many species of birds as they can in a single day within the eleven county NYS Region 8.  This is a great club tradition and it looks like the weather will be very cooperative.

Anyone taking part in this event is asked to please report your results to me at overlook@....  Also feel free to post your highlights to this group.

Please report the participants in your team (even if you were a team of one), hours afield, species identified, and a general idea where you went (e.g., if you restricted your search to a certain county or counties, “hot spots” you visited, etc.)

Please send me your results by May 28 so that I can compile them and get a timely article out in Feathers.

Good Birding!

Larry Alden