HMBC field trip-Schodack Island SP 5/21- clarification

trwdsd

Colleen and I, along with Bernie and Chris G., will be leading this Sunday's field trip, while Naomi convalesces. If you are attending the trip, be advised that you can meet the group at the park, or at the Big Lots plaza on Rt. 9/20 in E. Greenbush. We want to be at the park well before 8 a.m., when the contact station starts to collect fees. Do not be late, we will leave Big Lots at precisely 7:30 a.m. Stragglers can meet up at the park, but we will be on the trails before 8:00 a.m. Thanks for your consideration. If the group is big enough, we may split into two smaller parties. Lastly, please wish Naomi a speedy recovery!

Tom Williams
Colonie