Warblers still present at Carlsbad area of SPA Park

Susan

Birdered the parking lot and walked back past the landfill. Best birds were N PARULA heard from the parking lot and TENNESEE Warbler singing in a tree just past the rail fence at the end of the old landfill. An Indigo Bunting was nearby in a tree along the fence.  Black-throated Green, Black-and-Whites, Ovenbirds and Redstarts were also singing. There may have been more variety, but I can't hear Cape May and Blackpoll. I finally got to see Scarlet Tanagers and enjoyed hearing Wood Thrushes and Veerys.

Susan Beaudoin