Eastern Kingbird

Alan

Very pleased to find my FOS Eastern Kingbird frequenting the front yard.

Far less pleased to see a pair of English Sparrows, which have been very rare up here on the hill (it was years before I saw one here, and the majority of years I do not). They made a brief appearance early in the spring but the Bluebirds and Tree Swallows seemed to have persuaded them to go elsewhere. So far I have not noticed them out by the nest boxes in the front yard.

I have a dating imbalance of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, with three males and one female.

Clear skies, Alan