Re: Little Gull- YES

zach schwartz-weinstein

The bonaparte's flock is a distant spec visible from Riley Cove, but can be viewed much more easily from 9P just south of stony point road.

Thanks to David Harrison for helping me get on the bird.

Apologies -- I meant to send this email about an hour and a half ago but it somehow seems to have gotten stuck in my drafts folder.  I can now add that an enormous raven was sitting on the sidewalk on central avenue near the railroad overpass.

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 7:08 AM Tom Williams trwdsd@... [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply@...> wrote:

David Harrison asked me to relay a report from this Sunday morning. He observed one Little Gull in a Bonaparte's grouping on Saratoga Lake, between Silver Beach and Riley Cove. Distant views, scope a necessity, access not easy. Good luck if you try!

Tom Williams
Colonie