Possible Hooded Warbler, Normanskill Drive

zach schwartz-weinstein

Heard singing partial song by the driveway of no. 2.  Black-throated Blue warbler also present, plus ovenbird and common yellowthroat and heavy rain.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:29 AM zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:
The rail trail is extremely birdy this morning.  Between south pearl street and I-87 I had around 35 yellow-rumped warblers, redstart and blue-winged Warbler, veery, rose breasted grosbeak, and numerous more common species.  I have since added yellow Warbler, wood Thrush, and black-and white Warbler.  The rain is making it a bit difficult to hear and see birds, but it's a good idea to check local spots if only briefly before work/school/etc