Wright's loop and Riverfront Park flooded

Jeff Nadler

Video taken yesterday before even more rain, you can see the Riverfront park and Wright's loop fields in  Stillwater are flooded as one. You can hear the only two waterfowl species that I saw - wood ducks and mallards.  Further north around Ft Edward, I counted 15 American kestrel including several pairs together. No harriers. As noted, Osprey pair are back (Ft. Miller vs. Ft. Edward) and close to home . . .  rusty blackbirds in low numbers in the usual wet areas.

Video of flooding:

Jeff Nadler