heard a cerulean, but didn't see it

roundywaves35@...

2 days ago, I heard a cerulean warbler, but didn't see it.  What are the chances it was a different warbler singing a cerulean song?  I played the song while listening to it live and it seemed to be identical.  I tried to record it, but it wasn't loud enough for my recording device.

This was in some tall trees at the top of a hill in the Schodack area.  I did not hear the cerulean song when I visited the spot the following day.

Northern Parula, Black and White warbler, Chestnut-sided warbler were heard and seen in the area at the same time.

Black-throated green warbler and Blue-winged warbler were heard, but not seen in the area at the same time.

Thank you.