Ann Lee Pond and Niskayuna RR Station

roundywaves35@...

Ann Lee Pond highlights

Rusty blackbird

Osprey (was in a tree near the parking lot) (FOY)

Niskayuna RR Station/Lion's Park highlights

mature bald eagle

northern harrier - flying over the island- (FOY)

pair of pileated woodpeckers

Due to a phone call, I never left the parking area.

And now I can't say I have never seen a bald eagle at the Niskayuna RR Station (Lock 7 has been much more reliable for me :).  It landed in the big tree on the left between the parking area and the station building when you are facing the river.

It was a great day for me, even though, I'm sure I found only about 30 species.

Jeanette Roundy