An easy way to see ebird reports for our area

David Martin <david@...>

BirdTrax has just been added to the Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club's website hmbc.net

It shows the last three weeks of sightings reported to ebird in our area.   Just scroll down the list to see what has been reported.  When you click on sighting to expand it, you will see links at the bottom that include a map link showing the location of the sighting.

At present it is centered on Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve and encompasses sightings within a 100km diameter (61 miles), the maximum allowed.   That covers a lot of our area, but not all.

--
David Martin
Slingerlands, New York