Argyle-Hartford BBS

bputnam@...

I did my BBS this morning. It was rather unremarkable, but here are some of the results: (62 total species)

1 yellow-bellied sapsucker, 1 red-bellied woodpecker, willow flycatcher, least flycatcher, warbling vireo, red-eyed vireo, common raven, eastern bluebird, veery, wood thrush, norhtern mockingbird, brown thrasher, cedar waxwing, 6 species of warbler (yellow, black & white, redstart, ovenbird, yellowthroat, northern waterthrush), scarlet tanager, Savannah sparrow, rose-breasted grosbeak, indigo bunting, bobolink, Baltimore oriole, ruby-throated hummingbird, great blue heron

Unusual misses: wild turkey, upland sandpiper, black-billed cuckoo, northern flicker, pileated woodpecker

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hmbirds