least bittern

jeff scherer

Where along the towpath is the Least Bittern being heard? I walked along the towpath about a half mile (or so) where the reeds came up to the path and didn't hear coo-coo-coo or whack-whack-whack. Any info would be appreciated.

Was in Cape May for weekend... Missed the Miss. Kite but saw lots of Warblers (Bay-breasted, lots of Blackburnians) a bunch of Gannets, 3 Red-necked Phalaropes. More Indigo Buntings and Blue Grosbeaks than I could count. An Orchard Oriole and the hordes of Shorebirds on Delaware Bay

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hmbirds