Topics

WA3WSJ/pm Zombie Stats

ERB

Hello all,

My day on the hill was great as I made many contacts up there.
The farthest was with ZL2AH on 17m.
The weakest signal I heard was with my buddy Paul,  W0RW out in Colorado on 40m.

I worked eight states on 40m and seven states on 20M with one  (ON) DX station.
On 17M I worked one station ZL2AH as I wasn't on 17m all but a minute or two.
My total for the day was eleven states and two DX.
Total stations worked was twenty-one - not bad for a QRP HFpack.

I just had all the certificates printed on photo paper and will mail them out this week.
Thanks to all the stations who took the time to work me as I hiked the hill.
This was only my second hike since a back problem, but I feel good to go now.

Enjoy the very unique certificates and QSL cards!

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ/pm

Mark Wickens

Well done it's great fun operating pedestrian mobile!