Topics

Any opinions?

Richard Andrew Knack

Saw this pack on EBay: Ebay FT-817 pack. Looks like it might be a nice setup for my FT-817ND. Is anyone familiar with this pack, especially for extended use? If so, how well did you like it? Price doesn't look too bad, in my opinion. Looks like it has plenty of space for everything.

Speaking of EBay, I have also seen the MFJ-1899T telescopic all-band antenna for the FT-817 on occasion. Has anyone tried it, and is it worth the money for manpack/portable use?

Bonnie KQ6XA

It looks like a knock-off Chinese copy of the old Communications Outfitters "Expedition Pack".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB48dAGws1M

Bonnie KQ6XA