Topics

6Y6Y

Fred Lesnick VE3FAL/CIW649

Heard 6Y6Y calling cq at 2030z on 17 meters, I fired up the 5 watts QRP ssb with my X5105 and my wire antenna and all he caught was my QRP, but he heard something, band is dropping, was loaded with action today.

--
Fred VE3FAL/CIW649

bennythebrit69@...

Hi all , I’m new to the group.
I operate an Icom 703 mobile and a Clansman 320 ( British army radio ) man pack for portable opps.
M3WBW - Paul Benstead

Sent from my iPhone