Topics

40 meters in wv usa very good todsy

Dave WD8CYV

helped run a special events station at Mountwood  Park near Dallison, WV
steam and gas engine festival

Volcano Days - Mountwood Park

call W8PAR
40 METERS was in great shape about 190 stations worked and open from at least
10 am to 6pm eastern time and worked stations all over the country and a bunch
in Canada
dave wd8cyv     !00 watts and a wire did the job / excellent signals all day

Peter Gottlieb

Moose and squirrel net today at noon on 60m had fantastic propagation.  Last week I could barely make it through with 150 watts but this week I got great reports using the PRC-515 with 20 watts.