Topics

Communications Strike Force Team Training

Dawn Drury - AEC Planning

Good Afternoon

Just a reminder that last week we canceled the training that is scheduled for this week due to at that time the track of Dorian.

We will reschedule for later this month.

Dawn M Drury K2WLS

Hud Richard

Are we talking about this Saturday....??

73...Hud

Sent from my IPad

--
Test post with Signature

Martin Jordan

Yes

Martin Jordan, KB1MJ
Assistant EC - Training Officer
New Logo Thumbnail
Hillsborough County ARES RACES

9450 E Columbus Dr. Room 206

Tampa, FL 33619
(:  Office (813) 301-7474

(Cell (941)981-2687

*:  MJordan@...

http://www.hillsboroughares.org

Our Commitment: Emergency Communications

Are we talking about this Saturday....??

73...Hud

Sent from my IPad

On Sep 5, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Dawn Drury - AEC Planning <Ddrury@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon

Just a reminder that last week we canceled the training that is scheduled for this week due to at that time the track of Dorian.

We will reschedule for later this month.

Dawn M Drury K2WLS

--
Test post with Signature

Danny J Conner

I was there and all I saw was girl scouts – no one there knew where the training was.

Danny J Conner

Solutions Architect

601 21st Street

Suite 300