Topics

Z6 disappeared

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
I was just checking my statistics, and Z6 has disappeared froom my DXCC list.
How can I update the DXCC database ?
I have done  Setup/Updates/... but Z6 is still missing...
Thanks for your help in advance + 73
Paul F6EXV

Bob

Click SETUP | UPDATES | COUNTRY DATABASE EXCEPTIONS FROM CULB LOG | LOOK FOR UPDATES NOW. If necessary, it will add Z6. SeventyThree(s).

On June 17, 2020 at 10:26 AM Paul F6EXV <@F6EXV> wrote:

Hi all
I was just checking my statistics, and Z6 has disappeared froom my DXCC
list.
How can I update the DXCC database ?
I have done  Setup/Updates/... but Z6 is still missing...
Thanks for your help in advance + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Thanks fast answer !
And, yes, it worked !
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 17/06/2020 à 16:37, Bob a écrit :
Click SETUP | UPDATES | COUNTRY DATABASE EXCEPTIONS FROM CULB LOG | LOOK FOR UPDATES NOW. If necessary, it will add Z6. SeventyThree(s).

On June 17, 2020 at 10:26 AM Paul F6EXV <@F6EXV> wrote:

Hi all
I was just checking my statistics, and Z6 has disappeared froom my DXCC
list.
How can I update the DXCC database ?
I have done  Setup/Updates/... but Z6 is still missing...
Thanks for your help in advance + 73
Paul F6EXV

Gary Hinson

Hi Paul

By far the easiest way is to grab the latest country info from Club Log.

From the Setups menu, use Updates ...

A handful of clicks and you’re done.

If you select “Enable auto updates” as I have, this happens automagically in the background whenever you launch Logger32.

I was just checking my statistics, and Z6 has disappeared froom my DXCC list.

How can I update the DXCC database ?

I have done  Setup/Updates/... but Z6 is still missing...

Thanks for your help in advance + 73

Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Yjank you Gary
Kosovo is back !
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 18/06/2020 à 07:54, Gary Hinson a écrit :

Hi Paul

By far the easiest way is to grab the latest country info from Club Log.

From the Setups menu, use Updates ...