Topics

WSJT-X <-> Logger32

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi.
Is it possible to "insert" (via UDP?) into WSJT-X a Callsing taken from the "WSJT-X monitor window" or from the DX Spots window?

I know that the reverse works by double click on a Callsing in the WSJT-X software and WSJT-X software will go to populate the Logger32 Logbook Entry window.

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Bob <k4cy@...>

For DX Spots, look at section 2.5.6 of the help file. For the UDP BandMap look at section 15.5.1. SeventyThree(s).