Topics

WSJT-X <-> Logger32

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi.
Is it possible to "insert" (via UDP?) into WSJT-X a Callsing taken from the "WSJT-X monitor window" or from the DX Spots window?

I know that the reverse works by double click on a Callsing in the WSJT-X software and WSJT-X software will go to populate the Logger32 Logbook Entry window.

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Bob

For DX Spots, look at section 2.5.6 of the help file. For the UDP BandMap look at section 15.5.1. SeventyThree(s).