Wrong beam headings?

Chuck Kraly K0XM

Somehow, I got a screwed up database and the beam heading is wrong for a number of countries. How can i wipe the bad data and start fresh?
I tried the clublog update and it did not seem to help. I still show OJ0 as 327 degrees from Kansas City, as is KC4AAA Antarctica
Chuck K0XM

Gary Hinson

Hi Chuck.

Check your station location: right-click any of the data entry fields in the logbook entry pane, then go to Setup → My QTH Lat/long.

Then enter/check your QTH info [this is mine!]:

By coincidence, I’m in currently revising the User Manual section that covers this.  Very timely!