Topics

Worked/Confirmed window: SAT qso not showing up? - Workaround does not allow LOTW upload!!

Alessandro I2SVA

Hi Bob,

although the workaround works in LOGGER32, unfortunately ARRL LOTW refuse to load QSO with PRO_MODE = sat (lower letters). It seems only SAT in CAPITAL letters is accepted, the QSO cannot be uploaded. Errore message from LOTW: Invalid PROP_MODE (sat)
We are back again to the original question: can this bug be addressed, please?

Thanks, 73
Alessandro, i2sva

Alessandro I2SVA

There is also a second issue by using PROP_MODE = "sat" instead of "SAT". The statistics in Logger32 are no more OK. The QSO are NOT listed under DXCC_SAT but are included in standard DXCC_CW, SSB, etc.

On top of that I have noticed that when editing QSO lines in the PROP_MODE cell sometimes (not always) the previous sat/SAT QSO is corrupted (the edited QSO is duplicated in the previous QSO that is therefore deleted).

Thanks for consideration, 73
Alessandro

Bob

For the next auto-update I will add an option for the user to add a "SAT" column to the Worked Confirmed Window. Any QSO that is logged with a SAT_NAME and PROP_MODE of SAT will show in this column and not in the CW/SSB/whatever column. SeventyThree(s).

On May 4, 2020 at 4:19 AM Alessandro I2SVA <i2sva@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

although the workaround works in LOGGER32, unfortunately ARRL LOTW refuse to load QSO with PRO_MODE = sat (lower letters). It seems only SAT in CAPITAL letters is accepted, the QSO cannot be uploaded. Errore message from LOTW: Invalid PROP_MODE (sat)
We are back again to the original question: can this bug be addressed, please?

Thanks, 73
Alessandro, i2sva

Alessandro I2SVA

Hi Bob,
since the latest two updates now SAT MODE is included in the Worked/Confirmed window, great!!
Unfortunately there is still one small issue. You can check the option but when you close the program and reopen it the setting is lost and you have to check it every time you open the program.
Thanks, 73
Alessandro I2SVA