Topics

Worked/confirmed/credited color selection window

Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)

From the latest L32 help pdf file. Where do I find the window below in the menu system?

Thanks de Larry

Bob

Right click on the DX Spot Window. Go to SETUP | APPEARANCE | DX SPOT HIGHLIGHT COLORS. SeventyThree(s).

On June 1, 2020 at 10:58 AM "Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)" <n5fpw@...> wrote:

From the latest L32 help pdf file. Where do I find the window below in the menu system?

Thanks de Larry

,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#80332) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)

Thank you Bob. It was deeper than I looked.

73 de Larry, N5FPW