From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:01 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Windows Defender ...

In case you had reservations, I just received this from Microsoft. SeventyThree(s).

John Munton - G7SSE

Times we are living in Jim;

Humans having to prove to machines that we're human.

You failed!

Watch out for Blade Runners!

;-) 73

John - G7SSE

I tried and tried to make a submission, but it absolutely refused to accept that I am a human.  I musta typed those characters a dozen times.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

In case you had reservations, I just received this from Microsoft. SeventyThree(s).

--
73, John - G7SSE

Jim Altman

I’ll try to do better next time and practice my blush response.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I tried and tried to make a submission, but it absolutely refused to accept that I am a human.  I musta typed those characters a dozen times.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

In case you had reservations, I just received this from Microsoft. SeventyThree(s).

--
73, John - G7SSE

Phill Morris (G6EES)

Bob

Could you tell me the instruction from the Microsoft message you copied below, ie the bit where it says "Please follow the steps below to clear......"

Thanks

Phill G6EES

In case you had reservations, I just received this from Microsoft. SeventyThree(s).

Phill Morris (G6EES)

Thanks Bob

Phill G6EES