window radio panel

john Kalou

Hello, I think the radio panel window lacks the margins round by round;

Bob

Are you trying to resize or move the radio control panel? To move the panel put the mouse just below the X in the right hand side. Hold the mouse down and move the window. If you are trying to resize the window, put the mouse over the right hand edge. You will see the E/W arrows. Hold the mouse down and resize the window. SeventyThree(s).

On 02/15/2021 11:22 AM john Kalou via groups.io <z50john@...> wrote:

Hello, I think the radio panel window lacks the margins round by round;

n5kd

You can blame me for this John.
I have a small monitor and wanted a compact RCP display, like this.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Hello, I think the radio panel window lacks the margins round by round;

john Kalou

Hello Mr Bob ,the size changes but remains without any perimeter except on the right side, I mean like the one shown in the photo

Bob

By design. 73.