Topics

WIn 10 & logger32

ceha@...

HI everybody,

I already asked, no any answer, so I ask again if anyone could help with:

I am trying to install  Logger32 in to my new lap top with Win 10, there is a problem and no possibility to install Logger32, the answer is:

“ Visual basic 6.0 Setup Toolkit

    Run-time error 52,

    Bad file name or number”

73/TNX

Dusan YU1EA

Albert Crespo

Have you tried to run install administrator? If not successful, delete what you have downloaded and download a new download.