Topics

Win10

Michael Harris

Good day,

I'm new to Win 10 and have recently installed Win10/64 Pro over my old Win7 OS. Everything is working OK in respect to L32 v415 in as much as I don't use all this troublesome auto lookup stuff and strange combinations of software on top of software on top of software.

Because I have a skinny data package I've suppressed Win10 upgrades/updates until I arranged a temporary increase from 4GB/month to 13GB/month. I'm now in a position to release the chains on Win10 updates.

The question is, have there been any unfortunate consequences relating to the latest Win10 update and L32? My PC is currently running 1909 if I remember correctly. I've seen it detailed somewhere but at present can't find it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

Jan

Hi Mike

I am using Win10
ver 19.041.264 which is the latest and I do't have any trouble running Logger32

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-6-2020 om 14:28 schreef Michael Harris via groups.io:
Good day,

I'm new to Win 10 and have recently installed Win10/64 Pro over my old Win7 OS. Everything is working OK in respect to L32 v415 in as much as I don't use all this troublesome auto lookup stuff and strange combinations of software on top of software on top of software.

Because I have a skinny data package I've suppressed Win10 upgrades/updates until I arranged a temporary increase from 4GB/month to 13GB/month. I'm now in a position to release the chains on Win10 updates.

The question is, have there been any unfortunate consequences relating to the latest Win10 update and L32? My PC is currently running 1909 if I remember correctly. I've seen it detailed somewhere but at present can't find it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388