Whoops... Where's that gone then?

Kev Haworth

Had a major 'Whoooops' moment. I was re-arranging columns on the logbook page and moved 'Mode' further to the left.

I'd got the column to where I wanted it and the mode header at the top went lime green, I closed the dialogue box and the whole logbook pane went empty. What have I done wrong???

Luckily, there were only about 5/10 QSO's made since the last back up.

I now can't load my logbook or get it to display, please see attached screenshot.

I hate my fat fingers at times...Any help appreciated.

Brendan McNeill

Hi Kev

I had this problem myself.  Turns out you need to make sure that the log book is being indexed on the date field.  Anything else makes all entries disappear.  You could argue this may be a bug, but it is definitely a feature!

On 14/05/2021, at 7:18 AM, Kev Haworth <haworthkev@...> wrote:

Had a major 'Whoooops' moment. I was re-arranging columns on the logbook page and moved 'Mode' further to the left.

I'd got the column to where I wanted it and the mode header at the top went lime green, I closed the dialogue box and the whole logbook pane went empty. What have I done wrong???

Luckily, there were only about 5/10 QSO's made since the last back up.

I now can't load my logbook or get it to display, please see attached screenshot.

I hate my fat fingers at times...Any help appreciated.<2021-05-13 _1_.png>

--------------//----------------
brendan@...
+64 21 881 883

Kev Haworth

Sorted, it was a RTFM moment and all came back.

I clicked on a header and it restored it - What a plonker. :)

Flavio Padovani

Saludos Kev,
I suggest you change your logbook back to what you were using.

--
Best regards.
 Flavio