Topics

When callsign is in EW

Andy None

When some call sign is in Entry Window with populated name and QTH fields and I work someone else on FT8 and auto-log that QSO name and QTH from other QSO is being wrongly copied to new QSO.

Seventy Three

Andy SP9KR

Bob <k4cy@...>

On the UDP BandMap, click CONFIG | LOGGING OPTIONS and UNcheck the LOG ADDITIONAL INFO FROM LOGBOOK ENTRY WINDOWS. SeventyThree(s).

On February 13, 2020 at 9:20 AM "Andy None via Groups.Io" <va3pl@...> wrote:

When some call sign is in Entry Window with populated name and QTH fields and I work someone else on FT8 and auto-log that QSO name and QTH from other QSO is being wrongly copied to new QSO.

Seventy Three

Andy SP9KR

Andy None

Thanks a lot, Bob
Do not forgot to add <ESC> to DVK.
Also would be nice to have ability of multiple pressing keys to send let say twice (or more times) my call.

Andy SP9KR your follower.