Topics

what is bad in bad.adi?

Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF

 After attempt to import LoTW report I've got many rejects. The note says that bad.adi created and it will be noted why these Q's are rejected.
 I don't see any note and cannot find anything wrong.

What is wrong?

73,
Ilya, 4Z1UF

Bob

Without looking at the bad.adi file, it's difficult to tell. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/04/2020 9:36 AM Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF <4z1uf@...> wrote:

 After attempt to import LoTW report I've got many rejects. The note says that bad.adi created and it will be noted why these Q's are rejected.
 I don't see any note and cannot find anything wrong.

What is wrong?

73,
Ilya, 4Z1UF

Michael Harris

At the start of each bad.adi qso record listed there is a line "error in the......" Usually for me county entries are most common. Given that counties are of no interest to me I just find that part of the record and delete it. I save the file, copy it to wherever your lotw reports are downloaded too and rename it new.adi thereafter just import it into L32 like you would normally do.

I do all my exporting and importing of lotw files manually. No automation

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 04/07/2020 10:36, Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF wrote:
 After attempt to import LoTW report I've got many rejects. The note says that bad.adi created and it will be noted why these Q's are rejected.
 I don't see any note and cannot find anything wrong.
What is wrong?
73,
Ilya, 4Z1UF

Gerry VE6LB

First line of bad.adi

--
Sent from my Android device by VE6LB with K-9 Mail.