Topics

WAS Tracking

Paul Scarratt

Hi Everyone

Just before the weekend CQWWSSB Contest I would like to get my LOTW Triple Play score up on SSB.can someone point me to the right direction in Logger32 to track what WAS I need as well as what I have got using also the Telnet cluster please, I hope I have explained myself clearly if not please do not hesitate to let me know.

I know were all the WAS statistics are as i've used Logger32 for many years now.

Regards Paul G0WRE

Michael Harris

Hi Paul,

If you haven't got too many what I normally do is just pull up the WAS award stats and make a note on paper of those I need for the mode and the bands I'm likely to be operating during the contest. I just operate S&P looking for them.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO