Topics

Warning every time update to new release

Arturo LU6ETB

image.png

Hi

I am receiving above warning every time I update to a new release

Any idea on what is going on?

Thanks
73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

Darl DEEDS

Is D your correct path?

NA8W

I am receiving above warning every time I update to a new release

Any idea on what is going on?

Thanks

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

Arturo LU6ETB

Right path is D:\Ham\Logger32

El sáb., 1 ago. 2020 a las 15:02, Darl DEEDS (<na8w@...>) escribió:

Is D your correct path?

NA8W

I am receiving above warning every time I update to a new release

Any idea on what is going on?

Thanks

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

Arturo LU6ETB

I noticed that the path is wrong

Further investigation I found following entries in logger32.ini
Logbook Destination=D:\Ham\Logger32\Logger32\LogbookBackup
Backup Destination=D:\HAM\LOGGER32\LOGGER32\LOGGER32BACKUP.ZIP

I modified them to the right ones
Logbook Destination=D:\Ham\Logger32\LogbookBackup
Backup Destination=D:\HAM\LOGGER32\LOGGER32BACKUP.ZIP

I think next update will not receive the warning

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB