Topics

VUCC data missing after update

k2sha@...

Hi All.  After reading about all of the VUCC issues, I decided to check my data.  After the latest update (V.116) my VUCC mixed stats showed worked 2 and confirmed 2 (all on 6 meters) which I knew was not correct. Tried "Recalculate stats" found no change. Rolled back to V.114 and found my original numbers, 120 worked and 115 confirmed.  Updated to V.116 again and worked/confirmed was 2 again.  Anyone else with this issue?  73, John K2SHA

Richard M. Gillingham

I got similar results.

Gil, W1RG