Topics

Vertion 410 keeps being deleted

DamianM0BKV

Hi Not sure if its my PC but the vertion 410 that I shut down last night only the Logger32.exe file was deleted this morning I replaced it with vertion 409 and no problems but if I reinstall the update then it deletes the exe file as it installs and does not complete the installation. Now the rollover has vertion 410 not 409 which will not install. had to get a vertion 409 from another PC which works fine. I just cant update as this wipes the new vertion
. Damian M0BKV

DamianM0BKV

Just tried to update on another PC McAfee stoped it and said there was a virus 'Suspect!6387ec80de0a'
I copied vertion 409 exe file on that PC and that works OK