Vers 7.04 and 7.05 ?

Vince <wa2rsx@...>

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

D. McClure <dwm@...>

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Derek McClure
a.r.s. KC4ELO
Email: dwm@chroniclenetworks.com
Home Page: http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm
Logger Page: http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm
Zakanaka Page: http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Zakanaka.htm

Vince <wa2rsx@...>

Derek:

I thought that PSK31 was removed from LOGGER somewhere along the trail....

"D. McClure" wrote:

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Terry Tankard <Terry.Tankard@...>

no psk still in latest version of logger.
cheers
terry

"D. McClure" wrote:

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Paul Haavin [LA5QIA] <la5qia@...>

Hello.

Then I must have a special edition , I am running Logger ver 7.05 with
PSK31... hi

73's Paul / LA5QIA..

"D. McClure" wrote:

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Curt <cdunn@...>

Seems odd, I have Logger ver 7.05 and PSK is there, although I currently use
Zakanaka on top of Logger for PSK.

Curt KA2SLC

"D. McClure" wrote:

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Terry Tankard <Terry.Tankard@...>

thats what i said no logger still does have psk on board
cheers
terry

"D. McClure" wrote:

All.

At 08:36 AM 6/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

Which version above 7.03 still includes the PSK31 module?

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Terry Tankard <Terry.Tankard@...>

maybe i worded it badly when i said no logger still does have psk on board.
i should have said yes logger still does have psk on board

Ed Sleight <k4sb@...>

Vince wrote:

Derek:

I thought that PSK31 was removed from LOGGER somewhere along the trail....
I talked to His Majesty about this, and Bob said he will announce it
when PSK is removed from Logger. ( hopefully, in advance, but you can
never tell )

73
Ed

Paul Haavin [LA5QIA] <la5qia@...>