Topics

V 420

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
This morning, when I lauched L32 (version 419) , there was a message about a new update, v420.
I clicked on the "yes" box to install, and I realaxed, as instructed... but I relaxed so much that even my computer relaxed, and nothing happened.
Usin Win10.
Any idea ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Damian M0BKV

I presume you logged on and were in run as Administrator mode

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 08:02 Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:
Hi all
This morning, when I lauched L32 (version 419) , there was a message
about a new update, v420.
I clicked on the "yes" box to install, and I realaxed, as instructed...
but I relaxed so much that even my computer relaxed, and nothing happened.
Usin Win10.
Any idea ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Mine working perfect Paul except mine were 3.50.420  Just click Full backup before upgrade case and Install now. Progress bar filling to blue on top right corner of menu items...  follow by L32 shutdown and rounds circles before start again software showing new version are on the pipe. Gilles