V4 Full Installation File

Tim Jellison W3YQ

I just installed L32 version 4 on a new PC by using the full V4 installation file which is on the website.  Everything went well, but when L32 attempted to send an email to inform me of a new country being spotted, that process failed.  The file MailServer.exe was not added to the L32 program folder during installation.  The problem was easily fixed by copying MailServer.exe from another of my computers, but I thought I'd inform that MailServer.exe appears to have been missed when creating the V4 installation package.

73
Tim W3YQ

Gary Hinson

Thanks Tim.

I’ll pass that on to Bob.

The v4 installer is currently a beta: I guess there may be further changes for the full release.