Topics

V4 Error Message

Jim K2QB

Have a QSO logged via WSJT-X that omitted the Band which it sometimes does as my xmit freq is probably just outside what I have set up under my band plans. I sued to be able to manually type in 20 or 20M in the band column to add it. Trying to do that now I get the following message; 20 is not a valid Band in your C\:Logger32\MyBandMode32.db file

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jim K2QB

Bob

Typically, the BandPlan would be configured so that the CW band segment spreads across the entire band.  For example, 20m CW (the bottom row of 20m) would be from 14.0 to 14.350Mhz. That way a JTDX QSO on 20m will not fall through any cracks. SeventyThree(s).

On 01/25/2021 3:00 PM Jim K2QB <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Have a QSO logged via WSJT-X that omitted the Band which it sometimes does as my xmit freq is probably just outside what I have set up under my band plans. I sued to be able to manually type in 20 or 20M in the band column to add it. Trying to do that now I get the following message; 20 is not a valid Band in your C\:Logger32\MyBandMode32.db file

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jim K2QB

Jim K2QB

Understood, but everything worked just fine until the upgrade. The problem is I cannot manually enter 20M or 15M or whatever under the Band column on my logbook page.

Jim K2QB

Bob

... did you notice that v4.0 uses 20m instead of 20M? The pundits told me I was wrong to use M. SeventyThree(s).

On 01/25/2021 6:26 PM Jim K2QB <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Understood, but everything worked just fine until the upgrade. The problem is I cannot manually enter 20M or 15M or whatever under the Band column on my logbook page.

Jim K2QB

Jim K2QB

Tried that Bob and same results. I tried entering 20, 20m, and 20M and tried all bands with the same error message.

Jim K2QB

Bob

Jim, it looks like it's not working quite as expected. I will release an auto-update (hopefully) today. 73.

On 01/26/2021 9:28 AM Jim K2QB <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Tried that Bob and same results. I tried entering 20, 20m, and 20M and tried all bands with the same error message.

Jim K2QB

Jim K2QB

You are the man.....thanks!!

Jim K2QB