v4.0.267 auto-update is on-line ...

Bob

v4.0.267 allows users who have logs for more than one operator in a logbook (for example K4CY and K4CY/6) to set the latitude/longitude of each operator. So, for my logbook the the default lat/long (Right click on any data field in the logbook entry window, then SETUP | MY QTH LAT/LONG) is set to here in Atlanta. For the K4CY/6 settings, click FILE | CHANGE LOGBOOK and change the operator to K4CY/6. Now click CHANGE LAT/LONG and enter the latitude/longitude of the QTH in the land of fruit and nuts. Click APPLY, and again click APPLY. Now, any LoTW updates with K4CY/6 will have distance calculations based on the California QTH. SeventyThree(s).

PS. In case you hadn't heard, on Friday Microsoft will officially announce the end of any/all Windows O/S in 2025, and introduce their replacement O/S. Are you excited?

Mike

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM, Bob wrote:
Microsoft will officially announce the end of any/all Windows O/S in 2025, and introduce their replacement O/S. Are you excited?
Scared I would say. New, bugged OS doesn't sound good.
Update installed. Thank you.

ei3fw

Hi Bob,

You have made my day.
I'm overcome with excitement at the prospect of a new OS from Microsoft.
I'm guessing the long lead time is to give them sufficient time to install all the bugs?
73
Craig

Jan

Bob

This works as advertised.
In the old days (when Geoff was still amongst us)  if I remember right I have asked if this would be possible.
Well it was not and the only way to archieve this was to use a different .ini file
So it is proven again: The longer you wait the better it gets.

73's

Jan
PA4JJ

Op 21-6-2021 om 11:09 schreef Bob:
v4.0.267 allows users who have logs for more than one operator in a logbook (for example K4CY and K4CY/6) to set the latitude/longitude of each operator. So, for my logbook the the default lat/long (Right click on any data field in the logbook entry window, then SETUP | MY QTH LAT/LONG) is set to here in Atlanta. For the K4CY/6 settings, click FILE | CHANGE LOGBOOK and change the operator to K4CY/6. Now click CHANGE LAT/LONG and enter the latitude/longitude of the QTH in the land of fruit and nuts. Click APPLY, and again click APPLY. Now, any LoTW updates with K4CY/6 will have distance calculations based on the California QTH. SeventyThree(s).

PS. In case you hadn't heard, on Friday Microsoft will officially announce the end of any/all Windows O/S in 2025, and introduce their replacement O/S. Are you excited?

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388