v4.0.265 is on-line ...

Bob

v4.0.265 adds a new user option under the Band tab of the Setup Telnet DX Spot blocking filters window. SeventyThree(s).

Fabio IZ8MBW

Thank you Bob, much appreciated.

Inline image

73
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 07:15:10 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

v4.0.265 adds a new user option under the Band tab of the Setup Telnet DX Spot blocking filters window. SeventyThree(s).

F4FQH Olivier

Hi Bob

I request again ! lol

Could you make something that block all spot exept ones whith the call we choose manualy with a right click for example in the DX spot windows to have a quick feature.
“block all spot exept this call”
Interesting for DXpeditions for examples...

I know..., maybe i ask too much again ! hi

73s

Olivier
F4FQH