v4.0.265 is on-line ...

Bob

v4.0.265 adds a new user option under the Band tab of the Setup Telnet DX Spot blocking filters window. SeventyThree(s).

Fabio IZ8MBW

Thank you Bob, much appreciated.

Inline image

Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 07:15:10 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

v4.0.265 adds a new user option under the Band tab of the Setup Telnet DX Spot blocking filters window. SeventyThree(s).

F4FQH Olivier

Hi Bob

I request again ! lol

Could you make something that block all spot exept ones whith the call we choose manualy with a right click for example in the DX spot windows to have a quick feature.
“block all spot exept this call”
Interesting for DXpeditions for examples...

I know..., maybe i ask too much again ! hi

73s

Olivier
F4FQH

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2021 7:14 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] v4.0.265 is on-line ...

Bob

Oliver, you can do that now ... Show only highlighted DX Spots. Uncheck all highlight options except Country/call alert. Setup whatever Country/calls you want. Voilà!

On 06/06/2021 4:14 PM F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi Bob

I request again ! lol

Could you make something that block all spot exept ones whith the call we choose manualy with a right click for example in the DX spot windows to have a quick feature.

73s

Olivier
F4FQH

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi Bob,
the new option that block DX Spots for "Bands not in my BandPlan" unfortunately blocks also the "WCY" and "WWV" messages.
So if you type "show wcy" or "show wwv" on the Cluster you don't have more the info in the lower bar of Logger32, that one I mean:

Inline image

Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 07:15:10 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

F4FQH Olivier

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the answer. Interesting !

But i don’t understand what you say me, sorry i don’t find where to uncheck all highlight.
Tried in DX spot, you said band tab but..niet !hi

Thanks

Olivier
F4FQH

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2021 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] v4.0.265 is on-line ...

Oliver, you can do that now ... Show only highlighted DX Spots. Uncheck all highlight options except Country/call alert. Setup whatever Country/calls you want. Voilà!
Hi Bob
I request again ! lol
73s
Olivier
F4FQH

Bob

Oliver, do this:

1) Right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE and check SHOW ONLY HIGHLIGHTED DX SPOTS

2) Right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE | DX SPOT HIGHLIGHT COLORS. UNcheck all the checkboxes . Check the top checkbox (Callsign alert - Always). Click APPLY. 

Now you are ready. There will be no new DX Spots in the DX Spots in the DX Spots.

3) Right click the DX Spot Window. Click EDIT COUNTRY/CALL ALERTS LIST. In the box at the bottom right type P5DX. Click ADD. Click APPLY.

Only DX Spots for P5DX will show in the DX Spot Window. SeventyThree(S).

On 06/09/2021 3:40 AM F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

But i don’t understand what you say me, sorry i don’t find where to uncheck all highlight.

Thanks

Olivier
F4FQH

Hi Bob

I request again ! lol

73s

Olivier
F4FQH

F4FQH Olivier

Bob, Fantastico !!!

Thanks for this explanation. This will be very usefull for me..and certainly others.
Tested and it’s ok. Just a bit difficult because the prog is in french at 80% with the old 3.50 DLL...

73s
Olivier
F4FQH

Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:16 PM

Oliver, do this:
1) Right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE and check SHOW ONLY HIGHLIGHTED DX SPOTS
2) Right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE | DX SPOT HIGHLIGHT COLORS. UNcheck all the checkboxes . Check the top checkbox (Callsign alert - Always). Click APPLY.
Now you are ready. There will be no new DX Spots in the DX Spots in the DX Spots.
3) Right click the DX Spot Window. Click EDIT COUNTRY/CALL ALERTS LIST. In the box at the bottom right type P5DX. Click ADD. Click APPLY.
Hi Bob,
Thanks
Olivier
F4FQH
Hi Bob
I request again ! lol
73s
Olivier
F4FQH

Bob

... Oliver, if some lazy assed Francophone would step forward and write a v4.0  language DLL for Logger32, life would be easier ... maybe Damien Taril has nothing better to do for the next few years, ask him to make the French DLL.

Montjoie, Saint-Denis.  SeventeyThree(s).

On 06/09/2021 8:01 PM F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> wrote:

Bob, Fantastico !!!

Thanks for this explanation. This will be very usefull for me..and certainly others.
Tested and it’s ok. Just a bit difficult because the prog is in french at 80% with the old 3.50 DLL...

73s
Olivier
F4FQH

Oliver, do this:

Hi Bob,

Thanks

Olivier
F4FQH

Hi Bob

I request again ! lol

73s

Olivier
F4FQH

F4FQH Olivier

Bob,

When you released v4, i downloaded after severals weeks the file to make the traduction.....i closed it few second after i saw the list...lol....no time enouth and seem a hard job.
I think it’s a retired man job instead of a computer repair man who have the head like a squash at the end of the day...
For sure it’s easier to have full version in french, but sometimes better the original version in english. Easier to folow what you are explaining. I can install also the ENG version on an other computer you could tell me.

You can note, that very often, french is forgoten....the country is no more like before ! lol

For our favourite slapper, not sure he know what is the HAM radio ! ahahaha

BTW, thanks for the job as usual, i’m not the best one to detect bugs because no time enouth to be at the radio nowadays.... The mail is stored in the synology, because if i use the feature in 6 months, it will be forgoten ! lol

73s
Olivier
F4FQH

Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 2:14 AM

... Oliver, if some lazy assed Francophone would step forward and write a v4.0  language DLL for Logger32, life would be easier ... maybe Damien Taril has nothing better to do for the next few years, ask him to make the French DLL.
Montjoie, Saint-Denis.  SeventeyThree(s).
On 06/09/2021 8:01 PM F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> wrote:
Bob, Fantastico !!!
73s
Olivier
F4FQH
Oliver, do this:
Hi Bob,
Thanks
Olivier
F4FQH
Hi Bob
I request again ! lol
73s
Olivier
F4FQH