v4.0.257

Fabio IZ8MBW

Am I the only one, since version 4.0.257, the CLEAR on UDP BandMap does not work?

What I did:
Start Logger32
Start WSJT-X
After some minutes I closed WSJT-X
Clicked "Clear" on the UDP BandMap but all decoded Callsings remains there and also the Time out visibility seems to not work, all the Callsings remains for life into UDP BandMap.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Thomas Otterbein

Hello Fabio...

I just try it and here it works with 4.0.257.
Clear will wipe out all the calls of the
bandmap  after WSJT is closed.....

73! Thomas, DG8FBV

Am 12.05.2021 um 20:14 schrieb Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...>:

Am I the only one, since version 4.0.257, the CLEAR on UDP BandMap does not work?

What I did:
Start Logger32
Start WSJT-X
After some minutes I closed WSJT-X
Clicked "Clear" on the UDP BandMap but all decoded Callsings remains there and also the Time out visibility seems to not work, all the Callsings remains for life into UDP BandMap.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Fabio IZ8MBW

OK, I have this issue since version 4.0.257.
Also Cluster stop to receive Spots...
It seems Logger32 is freezed also if all the windows works.

See here:
Inline image

WSJT-X is stopped but the UDP Band Plan is still populated, Clear doesn't work too.
Also the last Spot is at 18:37 UTC but now are 18:42 UTC...

I manually do a "sh/dx" on the Cluster but nothing happens:
Inline image

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 08:26:33 PM GMT+2, Thomas Otterbein <mailbox@...> wrote:

Hello Fabio...

I just try it and here it works with 4.0.257.
Clear will wipe out all the calls of the
bandmap  after WSJT is closed.....

73! Thomas, DG8FBV

Am 12.05.2021 um 20:14 schrieb Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...>:

Am I the only one, since version 4.0.257, the CLEAR on UDP BandMap does not work?

What I did:
Start Logger32
Start WSJT-X
After some minutes I closed WSJT-X
Clicked "Clear" on the UDP BandMap but all decoded Callsings remains there and also the Time out visibility seems to not work, all the Callsings remains for life into UDP BandMap.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Fabio IZ8MBW

Now testing version 4.0.258, seems to work again and also L32 Log Sync seems to works again.
I'll give you more details.

Thanks Bob!

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 08:45:11 PM GMT+2, Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

[...]

My feedback was too fast.....
Still having "glich" issues

73.
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il mer, 12 mag, 2021 alle 21:37, Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io
<iz8mbw@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Rick Ellison

What are the glitch issues???

Send me a debug so I can see what is happening…

Rick

<iz8mbw@...> ha scritto:

[...]

The "glitch" issue is on Logger32 and not on Log Sync.

73.
Fabio, IZ8MBW

<iz8mbw@...> ha scritto:

[...]

I have no idea what “glich” issues might be, Fabio.

Some of your error reports are so brief, they are cryptic and meaningless – for me anyway.  Maybe others have more of a clue.   Maybe I need another coffee.

<iz8mbw@...> ha scritto:

[...]

Gary after a coffee you should read well what I wrote.
Yesterday and some minutes ago I provided also screenshot of the issues.
I try to do my best but sometimes it's not easy to explain "a strange issue" and provide a step by step "guide" to reproduce the issues.
Give a more hard reading of my Emails and leave the last version of Logger32 (258) running with JTDX and UDP and see what happens on the UDP BandMap and on the Cluster after of tons of minutes (or hours) of decoding.

73.
Fabio, IZ8MBW

<iz8mbw@...> ha scritto:

[...]

Gary Hinson

OK Fabio, will do.

Yes, the additional information and screenshots make more sense than “Still having “glich” issues”.  😊