Topics

V4.0.238 - run time error

Filipe Lopes

Hello,
After updating to V4 I keep having this error bellow, it is not specific to one action but it happens a lot when starting the log or when logging a callsign.

In this example I was logging this qso using the CW macro TU$log$ and the error came up

Anyone else having this issue?

I did not have this before with V3

thanks
FIlipe CT1ILT

Bob <k4cy@...>

Filipe, I have no idea, I don't even know where to start looking. I need more clues. 73.

On 01/29/2021 4:02 AM Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@...> wrote:

Hello,
After updating to V4 I keep having this error bellow, it is not specific to one action but it happens a lot when starting the log or when logging a callsign.

In this example I was logging this qso using the CW macro TU$log$ and the error came up

Anyone else having this issue?

I did not have this before with V3

thanks
FIlipe CT1ILT

N3ST

Filipe,
If you have have auto-lookup enabled, try disabling it.

Thanks,
Bryan
N3ST