USER MANUAL

HI3B Radhames

Hello all:
I have just started preparing an alphabetical index,
with across references, of the latest Logger32 user manual.
If someone has  this contribution  ready for the group, or has
already started it, please let ne know it. I think it couldl be useful
for everyone.Thanks
--
Change to Full Features Digest (Rich formatting)
Tnx.

HI3B

Gary Hinson

Hi there Rada.

I’m not sure ‘an alphabetical index’ is worth the effort since you can easily search for any term in the PDF, using Control-F (for Find) … and the User Manual changes frequently – admittedly mostly minor updates but I’m reworking the CW Machine chapter at the moment, so it and all subsequent pages will soon change.

Here’s an example, showing a search through https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf  for “cw machine” in the Chrome browser’s PDF reader:

The first occurrence of the search term is highlighted in blue - in the contents listing, in this case, which has a hyperlink that takes me directly to the CW Machine chapter.

On the right hand edge of the window, those yellow strips show all the occurrences of the search term throughout the PDF.  I can click any one, or click the up and down arrows in the search box, to move to each one.